Last updated on 09 September 2022
Requesting additional bins
If you always produce more waste than what can fit in your kerbside bin, you can order additional bins. There is an additional waste service fee for a second bin.
Who can make the request?
- Requests for new bins can only be made by the property owner or authorised agent.
- For businesses, the request must come from the property owner and not the business owner if the two are different.
Fees for additional bins
The following fees will be applied to your rates notice:
- green lid general waste bin or both bins - $411.86 + GST = $453.05 (22/23 fees)
- yellow lid recycle bins - $18.86 + GST = $20.75 (22/23 fees).
These charges are per the rates period and are pro rata in the first year. Charges will occur each subsequent year until a request to remove additional services is received. General waste bins are considered a full service and you will receive both bins as part of this request.
This type of request cannot be anonymous.
Raise a request
- To request additional bins, please click on the button below.
- This will open a new bin request. Please state in the notes that you are seeking additional bin/s and whether you want a general waste bin (which will include a recycle bin) or just a recycle bin on its own.
- Additional bins will be provided within four (4) business days and placed as close to the property as possible.
Please note, charges on the form are for a new service only (no existing bins). Please indicate on the form that you accept the charges listed on this page.
Thank you for providing feedback.
We will use this information to improve this page.