Last updated on 07 October 2021
- If the vehicle is causing an obstruction, please report it by contacting the City on 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664). You can call this number 24-hours a day for urgent/high priority assistance.
- This will allow an Officer to respond with the highest priority.
Examples of illegal parking
Some examples of illegal parking can include vehicles:
- parked across the footpath
- parking for longer than permitted
- obstructing a driveway
- parked in a hazardous or unsafe manner
- parking in a no stopping or no parking area.
The City also enforces illegal parking in Disability (ACROD) bays if no permit is displayed or the permit has expired.
Parking Local Laws
- Parking prohibitions or restrictions may be imposed where parking conflicts with vehicle or pedestrian movement.
- Parking prohibitions may either prevent parking along a section of a street or restrict parking to certain time limits.
- If the vehicle being reported appears to be abandoned, please proceed with an abandoned vehicle request.
Thank you for providing feedback.
We will use this information to improve this page.