Kerb maintenance

Last updated on 18 October 2021

Urgent requests

  • If the kerb is currently a hazard, please report it to the City by calling 1300 4 CANNING (1300 422 664). This will allow an Officer to respond with the highest priority.

Planned works

  • Any requests for maintenance to City kerbs will be checked against upcoming planned works.
  • If upcoming works will resolve the issues, and it is not currently a hazard, then repairs will be completed as part of the upcoming works.
  • If you think that the issue presents a hazard or other significant issue to the public, please contact the City on 1300 422 664 for a priority response.

Main Roads WA

The City will respond to maintenance requests on all roads within the City of Canning's boundaries except for the following, which are maintained by the Main Roads WA:
  • Albany Highway
  • Roe Highway
  • Leach Highway
  • Orrong Road
  • South Street.
If it is a public safety issue, please report it to Main Roads WA as a matter of priority. You can also report it to the City so that we are aware of the hazard - please call 1300 422 664.

Raise a request

  • To report a kerb issue, please click on the button below.
  • An Officer will investigate within five (5) working days.