Traffic Management Plans
Last updated on 19 October 2021
Can I lodge a Traffic Management Plan?
To lodge a Traffic Management Plan (TMP), you would have previously received instructions from the City. If you have not received instructions, please see below for a full guide on how to lodge a Traffic Management Plan.
Click here to view the lodgement process
Summary of instructions
- TMP's should be submitted a minimum of ten (10) business days prior to proposed implementation to allow for the City's review period.
- Primary work address - for TMP's with a single worksite location, type in the location of the nearest property and select the appropriate location. Add a marker for the primary location.
- Multiple Llocations - after completing the primary location (as per the above), use the 'Additional Location Details' section to record additional locations. This is a free text field.
- Provide proposed dates and a summary of works.
- Attach the TMP and any other relevant documentation then submit your request.
Your contact details are required when lodging this request.
Thank you for providing feedback.
We will use this information to improve this page.