White goods collection
Last updated on 07 October 2021
How often and how many collections?
- All residential addresses are entitled to two (2) free collections per financial year. This is per address not per person.
- There is a limit of two (2) items per collection.
- Collections occur on Fridays. Requests will need to be submitted prior to the Wednesday if you would like your collection the same week. Collection dates may be impacted by the number of requests for that same date. If your collection is not on the upcoming Friday, you will be contacted and advised of the alternative date.
- Requests in excess of two collections per address, per financial year will incur a charge.
The following goods are accepted as part of the on-demand collection service:
- washing machines
- refrigerated air-conditioning units (evaporative units are not accepted through the on demand service).
Before putting your white goods out on the verge, can you please:
- remove all doors from fridges and freezers
- remove all food from inside fridges and freezers.
White goods are not allowed to be included in the junk household waste verge collection.
This type of request cannot be anonymous.
Raise a request
- To request an on-demand white goods collection, please click on the button below.
- Please place your white goods on the verge before 8am on the registered day of collection and no more than 24 hours before the registered day of collection.
- Remove all doors from the white goods.
- Remove all food from inside fridges and freezers.
Thank you for providing feedback.
We will use this information to improve this page.