White goods collection
Last updated on 30 November 2022
White goods are no longer collected as part of your bulk verge collection
The City of Canning has introduced an on demand white goods collection service for residents.
How often and how many collections?
- All residential addresses are entitled to two (2) free collections per financial year.
- There is a maximum of two (2) items per collection.
The following goods are accepted as part of the on demand collection service:
- washing machines
- refrigerated air-conditioning units (evaporative units are not accepted through the on demand service).
Before placing items on the verge:
- submit a request below or call 1300 422 664
- remove all doors from fridges and freezers
- remove all food from inside fridges and freezers.
- You will receive a text message or email from the Waste Services team to notify you of when your registered day of collection is.
- Please do not place items out for collection until you have a confirmed date of removal as these items will not be removed prior.
- Please place your white goods on the verge before 7am on the registered day of collection and no more than 24 hours before the registered day of collection.
This type of request cannot be anonymous.
Thank you for providing feedback.
We will use this information to improve this page.